Hygeia is the only breast pump company endorsed by La Leche League International.
Designed for long-term and frequent pumping needs, the Hygeia Q is a hospital-grade performance, personal-grade, double electric breast pump for single or double pumping. It mimics your baby’s unique suckling patterns with customizable speed and pressure controls. All pump parts that come into contact with breast milk are BPA/DEHP free. It is designed for use by multiple users when each user has Personal Accessory Set.
No Pumps in Dumps™
Hygeia is committed to keeping pumps out of landfills. The Q has a one-year warranty. After the warranty period, send them back to Hygeia to be reused or recycled. Breast pumps don’t belong in landfills.
- Electric Hygeia Q Breast Pump
- Hygeia Q Personal Accessory Kit (2 Bottles, 2 Collection Bottle Lids, 1 Pair Silicone Tubing, 1 Pair 25mm Breast Shields/Connector, 1 Dual-Port Filter)
- Perform to hospital-grade specifications
- AC adapter for electrical outlet (car adapter and external battery packs are available, purchasable separately for moms-in-need)
- Independently Adjustable Speed & Suction Controls
- Allows For Double & Single Pumping
- Designed for use by multiple users with Personal Accessory Set
- 1 year limited warranty, non-transferrable
DME Code: E0603