The Advanced Personal Double breastpump is a portable, 2-Phase personal use breastpump for lactating women to express and collect milk as a complement to breastfeeding. The Advanced Personal Double breastpump is capable of single and double pumping and is an ideal daily use breastpump, for mothers with an established milk supply.
- One-touch let-down button lets mom toggle back and forth between Stimulation and Expression Phase for more efficient pump sessions.
- Automatic transition from Stimulation to Expression Phase after two minutes for ease of use.
- Adjustable speed/vacuum control helps mom choose the most comfortable setting for her.
Alternative power options available
- 9VDC power supply
- Warranted to the original participant to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the period of one year for pump mechanism (90 day for parts and accessories).
- All components that come in contact with mothers milk are made without BPA and meet US Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA 2008), CA AB 1108 requirements for DEHP and other phthalates for all components that contact mother's milk.
- Approved by Underwriters Laboratory to meet standard UL 1431 for personal Hygiene and Health Care Appliances.
- FDA 510(K) K031614