DME Scope of Services / Customer Rights & Responsibilities
1201 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10028
(212) 879-8669 / (855) 879-8669
DME Scope of Services
Yummy Mummy, LLC ("Yummy Mummy") offers durable medical equipment for breastfeeding for sale. Our goal is to provide quality breast pumps and accessories to our customers.
Products and Services Available
(1) Breast Pumps; (2) Breast Pump Supplies and Accessories; (3) Products for Breast Care and Postpartum Care; (4) Bottle Products and Accessories; (5) Nursing Bras and Clothing; and (6) Classes and Support Groups.
Hours of Availability
Yummy Mummy provides the following hours of service to its customers: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.; Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., and Saturday: 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. The store is closed on Sundays.
Yummy Mummy will use the least expensive and most appropriate method of delivery to ship covered equipment to customers.
Instructions for Set-Up of Breast Pumps
Properly trained staff is available during store hours to answer customers’ questions and to provide our customers with any assistance they may need. Please also refer to manufacturer’s product manuals or guidelines.
Customer Suggestions or Complaints
We value your suggestions and we will work hard to resolve any complaints. If you have a suggestion or a complaint, please call Yummy Mummy during our business hours and your call will be handled in a professional and confidential manner. You will be asked to provide your name, address, telephone number, and health insurance number, if applicable, and a summary of the complaint. Yummy Mummy's Compliance Officer will be informed of your complaint. All logged complaints will be investigated, acted upon, and responded to within five (5) working days after receipt of the complaint. If there is no satisfactory resolution of the complaint, the next level of management will be notified progressively up to the President/Owner of Yummy Mummy. All complaints are reviewed quarterly by the Quality Improvement Team and are kept confidential. In the event your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may contact our accrediting organization, The Compliance Team, via their website at http://www.thecomplianceteam.org or by phone at (888) 291-5353..
Customer’s Rights & Responsibilities
- The customer has the right to considerate and respectful service.
- The customer has the right to obtain service without regard to race, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, diagnosis or religious affiliation.
- Subject to applicable law, the customer has the right to confidentiality of all information pertaining to his/her medical equipment service. Individuals or organizations not involved in the customer’s care may not have access to the information without the customer’s written consent.
- The customer has the right to make informed decisions about his/her care.
- The customer has the right to reasonable continuity of care and service.
- The customer has the right to voice grievances without fear of termination of service or other reprisal in the service process.
- The customer should promptly notify Yummy Mummy of any equipment failure or damage.
- The customer is responsible for any rental equipment that is lost or stolen while in their possession and should promptly notify Yummy Mummy in such instances.
- The customer should promptly notify Yummy Mummy of any changes to their address or telephone or credit card information.
- The customer should promptly notify Yummy Mummy of any changes concerning their physician.
- The customer should notify Yummy Mummy of discontinuance of use.
- Except where contrary to federal or state law, the customer is responsible for any equipment rental and sale charges which the customer’s insurance company/companies does not pay.