855-291-5930
Free Shipping & Returns on all orders

Balancing Nursing and Pumping

Dec 8, 2015 9:53:12 AM

Sharen Medrano, IBCLC (www.nycbreastfeeding.com)Read More
Posted to Boob Scoop by Mary Ausman

Infant/Child CPR – What You Need to Know

Contributed by Pamela Brawer, R.N., CCE, certified American Heart Instructor, Certified Childbirth Instructor, and founder of Save-A-Tot.

Anyone caring for a baby or child should take a class in Infant/Child CPR. That includes you, your husband, and any caregivers like grandparents or nannies. The stark truth is that unintentional choking and accidents are the leading causes of all injuries and deaths from birth to 5 years old. Then comes drowning and illness. It’s all about prevention but we are not machines and we are not perfect. That is why they are called accidents. But if something does happen, you and whoever is caring for your child should know what to do. I always say…. Can you answer this question? “IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO MY BABY WILL I KNOW WHAT TO DO”

Read More
Posted to Mummy Scoop by Olivia Leon

Getting in Meals for Mom!

Dec 1, 2015 9:48:45 AM

Sharen Medrano, Yummy Mummy Support Group IBCLC (www.nycbreastfeeding.com)Read More
Posted to Boob Scoop by Mary Ausman

Teething & Breastfeeding Comfort

Nov 24, 2015 10:32:04 AM

Sharen Medrano, IBCLC (www.nycbreastfeeding.com)Read More
Posted to Boob Scoop by Mary Ausman

Tips for Hosting Thanksgiving with Baby

Nov 20, 2015 9:51:21 AM

Tips for Hosting Thanksgiving with Baby

Contributed by Olivia Leon, Yummy Mummy Marketing Director and Party Planning Enthusiast.

My husband and I have always loved to entertain friends and family. Before we had our baby we would throw dinner parties and brunches on the weekends. We always volunteered to host family occasions and holiday parties. We thought we wouldn’t have the time or energy to keep doing this after our son was born, but that wasn’t the case at all. We just had to change our approach a bit and let some of the details go. Here are seven helpful hints to survive hosting Thanksgiving dinner with a little one.

Read More
Posted to Mummy Scoop by Olivia Leon
Sharen Medrano, Yummy Mummy Support Group IBCLC (www.nycbreastfeeding.com)Read More
Posted to Boob Scoop by Mary Ausman

Breech Babies

Nov 13, 2015 10:24:48 AM

My Baby Is Breech, What To Do?

Contributed by Renee Sullivan, Founder of The Moms Groups, childbirth educator, doula, certified Parent Coach and leading parenting facilitator hosting engaging conversations in twenty locations every week.

You just came back from your prenatal visit, and the doctor mentioned that your baby is breech.

What does this mean for your labor? Should you be concerned?

Read More
Posted to Mummy Scoop by Mary Ausman

Twiddling Babies!

Nov 10, 2015 12:01:31 PM

Sharen Medrano, IBCLC (www.nycbreastfeeding.com)Read More
Posted to Boob Scoop by Mary Ausman

Simple Things to Do with Baby in the ‘Burbs

Contributed by Suburban Jungle Realty Group. Suburban Jungle Realty Group has offices in NYC, L.A., Miami, Chicago and San Francisco.

Simple Things to Do with Baby in the ‘Burbs

There’s so much to do with infants and babies in the city that -- bonus! -- require little or no planning at all. At a moment’s notice you can pop your fussy newborn into her stroller for a quick cruise around the block or to hang at the park. Even in the winter there are museums to wander through, indoor playscapes to explore, kids clubs to navigate and mom-and-me activities to join from infant yoga to swimming for tiny tots. But what happens when you leave the city for (gulp!) the ‘burbs? Don’t panic -- there’s loads for new moms to do in suburbia! And, like the city, it’s all within stroller distance…

Read More
Posted to Mummy Scoop by Olivia Leon

Colostrum to Mature Milk

Nov 3, 2015 9:24:26 AM