Yummy Mummy DMEPOS Standards
- This organization shall comply with all local, state and federal regulations that apply.
- The organization does not accept bribes, kickbacks or tips for any purpose.
- The company is not part of the ownership of any other entity that generates referrals to it.
- All employees are trained on proper business conduct.
- All employees are given instruction on the company’s Policies and Procedures.
- All information regarding our clients’ medical conditions are kept confidential and only released by signature from the client.
- All insurance claims reflect products or services that are actually delivered.
- Exact billing codes that match the Certificate of Medical Necessity Diagnosis will be used on all claims.
- A licensed physician must approve and complete appropriate documentation for medical equipment, where applicable.
- All marketing materials and advertisements are honest, informative and non-deceptive.
- All potential employees are screened and references are checked.
- No employee will knowingly engage in deceptive, misleading or fraudulent acts.
- No employee will accept any monetary remuneration from clients or referring sources.
- All employees will follow company Policies and Procedures that relate to their position.
- All customer information shall remain confidential.
- Customer information will not be released without the customer’s knowledge and written permission.
- All information given to potential clients will be truthful, factual and informative.